LOCTITE 77164 NIKEL ANTI SEIZE 1 LB
LOCTITE® Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant is a heavy duty, high temperature lubricant that resists galling and corrosion and reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. It contains tenacious metals, oils and graphite materials which cannot be burned away or removed by slow moving parts. This product withstands temperatures ranging from -65ºF to 1400ºF (-54ºC to 760ºC).
· Exceptionally resistant to attack by acids, ammonia, acetylene and vinyl monomer.
· Prevents galling of parts, especially stainless steel up to 1400ºF, Nickel content stays intact up to 2400ºF.
· Allows easy disassembly of parts after exposure to corrosive or hot environments.
· Prevents corrosion.
· Reduces friction for tight assembling of stainless steel threads and press fits.
· Supports 5 times as much pressure without galling as the leading competitor.
· Provides long life for slow speed parts.
No customer reviews for the moment.