LOCTITE 222 LOW STR THREADLOCKER 50 ML
LOCTITE 222 is a low-strength threadlocker that allows the adjustment of screws including countersunk head screws and set screws. Good on low-strength metals which could fracture during disassembly, e.g. aluminium or brass. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. t is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Especially suited to small thread sizes
- Colour: Purple
- Max. thread size: Up to M36
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 6 Nm
- Fixture time steel: 15 min.
- Fixture time brass: 8 min.
- Fixture time stainless steel: 360 min.
No customer reviews for the moment.